Concession Memberships applies to Pensioners holding a Centrelink Card and Full Time students aged 16 years and over as at 1st January 2017. Appropriate Proof of Concession must be shown to venue staff upon entry to all games. Concession prices are not available to seniors or the unemployed.
5. I'm a Netball WA Member, how can my Netball WA Member discount be applied?
Netball WA Members (who are not already West Coast Fever Members) will receive an email offering them a discount off the full Membership price. You will need to click on the link within the email in order for your Netball WA Member discount to applied*.
A Netball WA Member applies to those who are affiliated with a Netball WA Club, Association or Region. If you are still unsure or did not receive an email, Please call the Membership team on (08) 9380 3700 via email email@example.com
- The Netball WA Member discount DOES NOT apply to existing West Coast Fever Members and is for NEW Members only.
- To purchase a Membership via the Netball WA Member discount price, you must process this registration and payment seperately from renewing or new Member registrations.
- In order for the Netball WA Member discount to be applied, you must click on the link provided within the email. If you navigate away from that page, your Netball WA Member discount price will not be applied.
6. I am an existing Member, but my account states the incorrect Membership type?
Please call the Membership team on (08) 9380 3700 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. I was a junior member in 2016 but now my account says I’m an adult member for 2017?
If you are turning 16 years of age in 2017, you are classed as an Adult Member. Junior Members are referred to as those who are 15 years or younger as at 1st January 2017.
8. I was part of a Family Membership in 2016, but now my account says I’m not part of a Family Membership?
One (1) or both Junior Members from the Family Membership are turning 16 years of age in 2017, so all Members have been given individual Memberships. You will still be able to keep your same seats, just make sure you select ‘Yes” when asked if you wish to retain your 2016 seat.
9. Can someone else use my Membership card if I cannot attend a game?
Yes, but the person attending on your behalf must fall into the appropriate age category of the Membership purchased;
- If you have an Adult Membership, you can pass on your Membership card to another Adult or Junior wishing to attend a game.
- If you have a Junior membership, you can pass on your Membership card to another Junior. You CANNOT pass on your Membership card to another Adult. If you wish to pass on your Junior Membership to an Adult, you must go to the Ticket Box Office on game day and purchase an upgrade ticket for an additional fee.
10. How do I purchase a parking pass?
During your online registration process, you can select and pay for a 2017 parking pass for $40.00*.
If you did not select this option during the registration process, please call the Membership team on (08) 9380 3700 or via email at email@example.com
- The cost of a 2017 Member parking pass is $40.00 and is valid for HBF Stadium matches only.
- There is only a limited number of parking passes available
11. When will I know the dates and times for the 2017 fixtures?
The 2017 season draw is currently being finalised and will be announced on November 7th. West Coast Fever will communicate the dates and times of all 2017 home games to both our existing and new Members once the draw has been made public.
12. How do I update my details?
Using your log in details, you will need to log in to your account online. Once logged in, head to the top of the page and click on "Update my Details". From here you can update your details and when you have finished, make sure you click on the "Update" button to save your updated details.
13. I have forgotten my username or password
On the Membership website, head to the log In portal and click on the "I have forgotten my password" button. Here, you will be able to enter your email address and your username and password will be sent to your email account. Once you have logged in, we suggest you click "My Account" located at the top right corner of the website. Here you can change/update any of your details. You can also change your Username and Password. If you still encounter any issues, please call the Membership team on (08) 9380 3700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MEMBERSHIP PACK QUESTIONS
1. When will I receive my Membership pack?
Your Membership pack will be available for collection at West Coast Fever’s pre-season match in February 2017 (date TBC) or via post*
If you selected and paid for your Membership pack to be posted, you should expect these to arrive by the end of January 2017.
2. How do I get my membership pack posted?
During the registration process, you can choose to have your Membership pack/s posted for an additional fee*.
Your Membership pack/s will be posted to the address provided during your Membership application.
- If you purchase a Fever Supporter Membership, your Membership pack will be mailed to you (from January 2017) and is already included in the price.
- For all other Members wishing to have their Membership pack posted, a $10 p&h fee will be applied.
- If you are purchasing a Family Membership (2 Adults and 2 Juniors) and wish to have your packs posted, you will need to select the $30 p&h fee.
- If you purchase a parking pass, you will receive this in the mail separately to your membership pack.
Members have until WEDNESDAY 7TH DECEMBER to select and pay for postage of their Membership pack.
After this date, Members will no longer have the option to select and pay for postage of their pack.
Fever Supporter Members who sign up after this date will still have their Membership packs posted.
All other Members will then have the opportunity to collect their packs at West Coast Fever’s pre-season match in February 2017 (date TBC).
MEMBERSHIP PACKS WILL BE SENT COMMENCING THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2017 ONLY AND NOT ANY EARLIER. FEVER SUPPORTER MEMBERS SHOULD ALSO NOT EXPECT THEIR PACKS UNTIL JANUARY ONWARDS.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT IS CORRECT.
1. I am an existing Member and want to ensure I keep the same seat.
During the registration process, if you selected "Yes” when asked if you wish to retain your 2016 seats, your seats will remain the same.
2. I am an existing Member and want to change my seating allocation.
As you go through the process of renewing your Membership, you will come across some questions regarding seating. If you DO NOT want to keep the same seat, make sure you select ‘No” when asked if you wish to retain your 2016 seat.
You also have the option to note down additional seating requests.
3. I am an existing Member and want to add another Membership. How do I ensure this additional Member or these additional Members are seated next to me?
As you go through the process of renewing your Membership, you will come across some questions regarding seating.
You also have the option to note down additional seating requests. Make sure you type the full name/s of any new Member/Members that you wish to sit next to when noting down your additional seating requests*
4. I am a new Member and want to be seated next to existing Members.
The same process applies as question 3.
5. How does the allocation of seats work and when will I know what seats I have?
Allocation of seats will commence after the renewal period ends (14th November 2016). Seats will be assigned by West Coast Fever and allocated in the order that each Membership application is received. Allocation of seats will be processed in the following order;
1. Renewing Members requesting the same seat (renewal must be received by 14th November 2016)
2. Renewing Members requesting a different seat or adding additional Members (renewal and new Member applications must be received by 14th November 2016)
3. New Members (In order of each new Membership purchased)
- We cannot guarantee your seating request/s, however we will try our best to accommodate all seating requests. We will contact you, whether we can or cannot accommodate your seating requests before any seating changes are made.
- If you select no to retain your seats, we will be in contact with you before any seating changes are made.
1. I have lost my Membership card
To report a lost or stolen Membership card you must contact the Membership team via phone or email at least 5 days prior to the next home game. Your new card/s (subject to a replacement fee) will be available for pickup at the West Coast Fever Information Desk the following home game.
2. I lost an item at the game; who do I contact for lost property?
Please phone HBF Stadium or Perth Arena (depending which venue the game was played at)